Sea Horizon, a coastal executive condominium (EC) in Pasir Ris developed by Hao Yuan Investment and Sustained Land will open for e-applications on 7 August.
The 495-unit project will feature twelve tower blocks comprising two- to five-bedroom units and penthouses. Some homes will offer a FlexiSpace feature that allows the master bedroom to be re-configured creating an en-suite baby suite, walk-in wardrobe or a study room.
The majority of units will offer sea views, while facilities include a sky terrace that comes with a wading pool, outdoor entertainment space and viewing deck. There is also a sky gym below the terrace.
The project is also close to good amenities like Escape Theme Park, shopping malls, Pasir Ris MRT station, and the airport.
E-applications will take place at its Pasir Ris Drive 3 sales gallery, while bookings commence on 7 September.
Source – PropGuru – 2 Aug
- Some accommodation providers breaching minimum tenancy rule with early exit clause
- 2018 Licensing and registration exercise for property agencies and agents
- Lightning protection or hazard? Metal features on roof..
- CEA’s Disciplinary Committee imposes financial penalty and licensing condition on property agency
- Two men charged over illegal home-sharing
- More private homes investigated for flouting minimum stay law
- 5 Must Knows for Private Property Rental
- Renting out private residential properties
- URA, CEA look into possible rental violations
- Times of uncertainty demand investments that protect capital
- URA launches sale of River Valley site
- Chinese property giant in trouble?
- More launches around the corner
- Sale of Sentosa villa scrapped after China buyer arrested
- GCB sales rose to $209m in Q1
- Developers get creative to sell units
- Many Singaporeans still dissatisfied with housing market
- How to save on your utilities bill
- 3 useful apps for homeowners
- Private home prices down 0.7% in Q1
- MAS eases monetary policy, to stop Singapore dollar from rising
- Property agents who broker short-term leases may lose licence