CEA Consumer Guides

Consumers can find information on buying, selling, renting and financing of HDB flats from the HDB (Housing & Development Board) website at www.hdb.gov.sg.

For information on purchase of private residential properties, please visit the URA (Urban Redevelopment Authority) website at http://www.ura.gov.sg/homeowner/overview.htm.

Find out if a Estate Agent or Salesperson is registered.

Click here to download the complaint form.











Comments are closed.